Responsible for customer invoicing for our Enterprise account in the US. In conjunction with our internal stakeholders, assists in collection of accounts. Reconciles internal and external systems to ensure all outstanding invoices have been submitted to the customer. Handles directly with customers any disputed balances, purchase orders out of funds and any other accounting charge code issues. Acts as the liaison between customers, internal stakeholders, and customers to resolve billing issues.
- Responsible for invoicing/e-invoicing of customers and processing of invoices through various accounting systems and external websites.
- Acts as main focal point for all new customer requested specialized invoicing and developing of processes and procedures.
- Assists in collection of outstanding invoices.
- Prepares detailed tracking system to track purchase order values, invoiced amounts and remaining available values.
- Works with multiple contacts including purchasing, accounts payable internal stakeholders.
- Researches and understand customer policies and procedures with respect to billing processes.
- Researches and resolves complex billing issues.
- Accesses customer web-based billing websites to assess status of payments.
- Meets established goals and objectives as determined by department management.
- Provides customer resolution on issues related to, but not limited to: the customer requiring additional information or invoice copies; tax questions; billing of additional fees.
- Act as a liaison between the customer and internal stakeholders to insure that the issues and disputes are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer.
- As necessary, assist in internal and external audit requests.
Share this job