DIGITAL UX/UI Designer Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Act as a user experience advocate and lead a wide range of user research and design relevant tasks to assist product owner’s effort of building a customer-centric application and champion the user experience.
- Lead user-centered design based on consulting with clients, project teams and lead experience architect
- Demonstrate good understanding and practices of UX design principles, user research methodologies and fundamental usability guidelines through strong hands-on experiences and abilities.
- Collaborate with a core team of various design disciplines and content writers and build and maintain a team rapport with creative team personnel, managers, & stakeholders.
- Executing interaction and visual design as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Champion the customer journey and user flow on which to build user experience design/solution for the product you support while maintaining the defined internal design guidelines.
- Rationalize solutions and effectively communicate ideas/designs via sitemaps, user flows, wireframes, prototypes and high-fidelity design comps.
- Strive for a consistent, coherent and accessible company’s experience across all labs.
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, CS, or a related field or equivalent experience.
- Strong prototyping skill is a must, with tools like Axure and/or InVisionbeing a plus.
- 4+ years’ UX design experience in web/digital products, experiences in finance industry is a plus.
- Solid knowledge of design tools (Adobe Photoshop and/or Sketch, Illustrator, and presentation software) and principles (typography, grid systems, visual hierarchy, colour, white space, etc.)
- Strong presentation and problem solving skills
- Fluent in communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale
/ / SOCIAL
Share this job