Synechron is looking for talented and enthusiastic UX Designers to become a part of an exciting and fast-moving global organization.
- Work across the complete Product Development Lifecycle for multiple lines of business.
- Focus in all areas of UX and UI design, including interaction design, visual design and user research.
- Collaborate closely with agile product development teams and front-end developers on projects from end-to-end and turn ideas into simple and innovative products.
- Degree and/or applied knowledge in one or more related areas such as Visual Design, Interaction Design, Product Design and Design Research.
- Deep understanding of UX methodologies.
- A passion for understanding the financial industry.
- Strong knowledge in tools such as Sketch, Framer, InVision and Adobe Suite.
- Demonstrated record of handling UX design process and visual design.
- Penchant to learn, willing to provide and accept feedbacks and constructive criticisms.
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills; efficiently interact concepts to non-technical crowds.
- Experience working in an Agile development process.
- Good understanding of motion design and related software.
- Must be flexible with frequent travelling.
If you are eager to join our digital team, we would love to hear your personal pitch. We are also keen to see your portfolio/website work samples in your application.
Applicants who do not include these samples in their application will not be considered.
Share this job