DIGITAL UI Developers London , UK
Responsible for the front-end development and technical design as per client requirements. Understand the user experience development with consideration for the back-end solutions, working as part of an Agile team.
- Find effective, efficient and innovative solutions for application design and architecture and testing application performance.
- Develop the implementation code for web applications.
- Developing the unit testing code surrounding web applications.
- Working with the testing team to validate the applications.
- Participate in the web product team scrums.
- Troubleshooting, optimizing and performance tuning web applications.
- Set up and build configurations to integrate with the clients’ continuous integration and source control systems.
- Familiar with touch interfaces, mobile gesture support, flexible CSS layout, security, and tight AJAX server integration.
- In-depth understanding of software development lifecycle and best practices is a must.
- Experience developing reusable APIs, consuming web services (REST) and processing data (XML/JSON).
- Understanding of performance and platform limitations of mobile devices and mitigation techniques.
- Ability to review the Architecture/Design/Code; and suggest solutions and improvements.
- Experience working in an onshore-offshore model, analysis & test teams.
- Symphony Integration
/ / SOCIAL
Share this job