Systems Analyst needed in New York, NY and various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S. to analyze, test, and maintain computer software programs.
This position qualifies under our incentive-based employee referral program.
- Analyze, test, and maintain computer software programs.
- Analyze business requirements to improve computer systems.
- Design and develop program specifications based on the desired functionality.
- Create functional specification documents.
- Identify software problems, and work to improve computer systems and computer applications in order to improve information processing and workflow for the customers.
Must have a Bachelor's Degree (or foreign equiv) in Computer Science, Engineering (any), Mathematics, or related field, plus two (2) years of IT experience. One (1) year of the two (2) years of IT experience must include experience using C#.Net, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, Entity Framework, and MS SQL Server. In lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree (or foreign equiv), we will accept any suitable combination of education, training, and/or experience, as determined by a professional evaluation service. All experience may be acquired concurrently. Travel & relocation required. Send resumes to Synechron, Inc.-H.R. Department, 11 Times Square, Suite 3301, New York, NY 10036; Ref: 130; EOE.
To apply for this position please submit your details and responses to the below questions