TECHNOLOGY Senior Java Tech Lead Des Moines, IA / Charlotte, NC, USA
Synechron Inc is seeking Senior Java Tech Lead within financial services. This role is based in Des Moines, IA/Charlotte, NC.
- Solid design and programming with computer science related problem solving skill
- Solid Java experience with multi-threading and data processing background
- Experience with distributed computing using large volume of data would be really good
- Basic knowledge of financial terms would be useful but not a show stopper
- Coordinate implementation activities across a broad range of functions and departments; work with client groups to identify, arrange, and/or deliver training needs.
- Contribute to the Design and develop high Java/Spring Boot Micro-service Applications adhering to the cloud native 15 factors.
- Analyze business requirements, and create technical design documents that are in accordance with microservice architecture standards.
- Proficiency in the following general areas: Java (Java 1. 8), Jenkins, Gradle, and Github.
- Experience with RESTful services, Confluent,JSON, Unix Scripting, and Pivotala plus.
- Core development experience in large scale enterprise Java applications using Spring Framework- spring boot, spring cloud, spring integration, spring batch .
- Microservice distributed transaction pattern : Saga, CQRS
- Thorough experience in Spring Boot, Spring Integration, Spring Data
- Required good hands on Microservice design pattern
- Worked previously on Data consistency using SAGA , CQRS, 2PC
- Build management using – Gradle
- Cloud (Nice To Have)
- API Management (Nice To Have)
- Good SQL database experience.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills required.
- Business knowledge on retirement products.
- Good communication skills, strong work ethics & attitude, can work independently
/ / SOCIAL
Share this job