Do you want to work for an ambitious, international & fast growing consultancy firm? We are looking for a Senior Consultant Financial Crime for our Amsterdam office!
As Senior Consultant Financial Crime you are part of our Client Lifecycle Management (CLM) practice and will work as a trusted advisor for our clients in different areas of Financial Crime, like Anti Money Laundering (AML), Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABC) and Transaction Monitoring. You will help solving problems and challenges financial institutions and society face caused by these crimes.
Our CLM practice is specialized in solutions for the client lifecycle in banking, asset management, insurance and pensions. The projects typically involve analyzing the impact of regulations on the client onboarding value chain, evaluation of entity and/or client risk analysis policies and procedures, client data optimization, strategic reviews and client portfolio rationalization, KYC Utility vendor selection and implementation, and operating model evaluation and definition. We are forward-looking and eager to develop innovative solutions for tomorrow’s challenges. We are doing this by developing Accelerator programmes in our worldwide financial innovation labs and via knowledge sharing with our colleagues from other departments (such as Regulatory Change & Compliance, Data Governance, and Data Science), our expert areas Digital and Technology and together with our international locations.
- 8+ years experience as consultant in Financial Services, with experience and affinity with Financial Crime
- Able to translate business, client and regulatory requirements into solutions for our clients
- A passion for consultancy and change management
- Experience in project management, remediation projects and system implementation is a plus
- Knowledge of FATF Guidance, EU Money Laundering Directives, Netherlands AML Framework (incl. CDD requirements) and Sanctions
- Relevant CAMS, ICA or STEP qualification preferable, or willing to obtain these
- Strong planning, execution and reporting skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills in Dutch and English
- Strong presentation skills and proficiency in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Innovative: You’re interested in how new technological innovations can contribute to the data revolution
- Responsible: You are able to weigh the interests of our clients
- Limitless: You are willing to look beyond data science and learn from experience outside your own work area
- Ambition: You are driven to become the Synechron-expert in data science
- Empowered: You dare to stand for what you believe in
- An international company with offices in Singapore, London, Paris, New York and the possibility to work abroad
- A flat and approachable organization
- An excellent working atmosphere: Friday drinks, sports activities, trips (abroad) with a young, dynamic team
- Our teams consist of an equal number of junior and senior consultants with a focus on growth through performance
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- Lease car or mobility budget, laptop and a mobile phone
- 30 days of paid annual leave
- An extensive training budget, focused on skills, substantive knowledge and personal development
- A Great Place To Work – for the second consecutive year we are ranked to 10 best Multinational Workplaces in the Netherlands
Growth and development
Synechron makes personal growth and development a priority. This manifest itself in a good, (partly) mandatory training program and educational opportunities focusing on skills, personal development and content knowledge. All our employees are guided by a designated team leader in their personal growth and development. Performance reviews are being held with all employees at least four times a year. In the past three years, we have been awarded ‘Best Workplace’ in the Netherlands by ‘Great Place to Work’.
Interested in joining us?
For further information, please contact our corporate recruiter, Merel Nettekoven, via Merel.Nettekoven@synechron.com Or recruitment-AMS@synechron.com.