BUSINESS CONSULTING Pega Lead Reliability Engineer - Platform Performance Chandler / Phoenix, AZ, USA
We are seeking 5 to 7 years experienced Pega Lead Reliability Engineer - Platform Performance for our offices in Chandler / Phoenix, AZ.
- 7+ years’ of application development/operations engineering with Agile Scrum experience and implementation experience.
- 5+ years of platform systems architecture with emphasis on end to end reliability engineering.
- Experience in designing, developing and implementing solutions to ensure the reliability and resiliency of large scale enterprise applications platforms such as Pega
- Experience in analyzing, determining application, platform, and infrastructure performance bottlenecks, and recommending solutions to improve performance, capacity, and overall reliability where needed
- Proficient in development and deployment of automation tooling and integration with Pega DevOps tool suites with the goal of being able to deploy as often as needed
- Experience with design, and development of Full Stack Instrumentation using App Dynamics, logging of both application, platform, and infrastructure layers using Splunk
- Experience with JIRA story management Agile tool and Confluence toolsets
- Experience in infrastructure configuration, scripting languages, and application and network protocols
- Unix experience, WebSphere experience, DB2, Oracle 9i/10g and stored procedures using SQL, PL/SQL
- Experience with instrumenting REST based API integration services
- Design and Architecture of Large Enterprise applications capable of operating at scale
/ / SOCIAL
Share this job