TECHNOLOGY Lead Java Developer New York, USA
Synechron is looking for a Lead Java Developer with strong Financial Domain experience at New York, NY
- The role offers a good opportunity to work on large scale, highly optimized and mission critical systems. The successful candidate will have a solid background in server-side Java development, excellent communication skills and be motivated to work in a fast-paced environment where time to market is often paramount. Solutions will showcase strong problem-solving skills, innovative thought and an appreciation of change-based risk. Candidate will be working of Trading Platforms.
- At least 10+ years professional experience with good understanding of Core Java, object-oriented programming and design patterns.
- Good experience with Spring framework.
- Good understanding of RDBMS.
- Good experience with Data Structures, Design Patterns and Collection - In-depth understanding of multi-threaded programming (working in J2EE containers will not count as multi-threaded experience)
- Good experience working on financial domain.
/ / SOCIAL
Share this job