We are expanding our Digital Innovation & Transformation team in Amsterdam and we are looking for Junior Consultants. The team is working every day on accelerating digital innovation and transformation for financial institutions by providing innovative solutions, like artificial intelligence, virtual assistants (chatbots, voicebots), cognitive/intelligent automation, blockchain, IoT, etc.
- Deliver client projects;
- Project management;
- Support Proposition and solution development;
- Support Client proposals and sales support;
- Contributing to thought leadership pieces
- Completed university education (master’s degree) with good results;
- Entrepreneurial, analytical, results-oriented and good communication skills;
- Experience in one or more of the following topics: Artificial Intelligence, Robotics Process Automation, Cognitive Automation/Intelligent Automation, Virtual assistants (e.g. chatbots), IoT, Blockchain, etc.;
- Interest in consultancy and organizational change;
- Excellent verbal and written skills in Dutch and English;
- Affinity with financial services;
- International ambitions;
- A drive to be the best.
- Eligible to work in the Netherlands;
- 100% willing to travel to clients across the Netherlands;
- A team player: enjoy working with customers and sharing knowledge with colleagues;
- In key words: ambitious, strong analytical skills, pragmatic, result-driven, entrepreneurship, self-starter, persistence and enthusiasm.
- A brand-new office next to the Johan Cruijff Arena;
- Possibility of working abroad - Singapore, London, Charlotte, New York, feel free to think global!
- Good salary;
- Great monthly and yearly bonus;
- Comprehensive training budget, focusing on both skills and content knowledge and personal development;
- Company car or mobility budget, laptop & mobile phone;
- Excellent working atmosphere: Friday drinks, sport activities, Christmas party & yearly legendary trip abroad with a young, dynamic team;
- 30 days for holiday;
- A flat and approachable organization;
Growth and development
At Synechron, personal growth and development is a high priority. Therefor we have a mandatory training program and great opportunities for personal development. All our employees are supervised by a designated team leader in their personal growth and development. To monitor this, performance reviews are scheduled with all employees at least four times a year. We have been awarded ‘Best Workplace’ in the Netherlands by ‘Great Place to Work’ in 2019.
Interested in joining us?
For further information, please contact our recruitment department via recruitment-AMS@synechron.com, or apply directly by filling in the form below, with an elaborate motivation and your attached resume. Only complete applications will be taken into consideration.
Please note that we will only take applications into consideration of candidates who are eligible to work in the Netherlands. All job interviews will take place face-to-face at our Amsterdam office.
Share this job