TECHNOLOGY Java Backend Developers London, UK
Develop and build IT solutions such as implement reusable components, translate technical requirements, assist with all stages of test data. Well versed with end-to-end software development life cycle.
- Understand business requirements and develop technically sound designs.
- Develop and Test implementation designs.
- Support front-to-back testing.
- Own and manage the project or assigned tasks.
- Develop and implement interfaces and feeds between strategic systems.
- Writing test cases and documentation and working closely with the Business Analysts.
- Reporting work progress in an Agile framework.
- Experience of working in onshore-offshore model.
- A proven track record of developing applications in Core Java, Micro-services, Spring, Spring Integration & Spring Batch and REST API.
- Experience with any development tools Eclipse/IntelliJ, JIRA, Maven, SonarQube, TeamCity, RTC, Control-M batch, IBM Message Queue (MQ), Solace MQ, XMind, JUnit, QC.
- Strong understanding of OOPS & Concurrent programming concepts (core skill for the role).
- Solid experience in Agile methodologies using scrum and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Good experience with any databases Oracle, Sybase, SQL, NoSQL (e.g. MongoDB).
- Proven Continuous Integration and Deployment Automation experience using Maven, Jenkins.
- Web services
- BDD framework (Selenium)
/ / SOCIAL
Share this job