Synechron is always looking for talented, passionate people! Each year, we have an ambitious growth target. If you are ready to team up for this challenge, join us! We are looking for an internal recruiter for our location in Amsterdam.
As a corporate recruiter within Synechron Amsterdam, you will build a network and concrete pipeline with potential new consultants. You will inform them about our great company, culture and the kind of projects we do in the financial service area. You will be the contact person for all potential new colleagues and will make sure the hiring procedure is flowing smoothly.
Are you a people person? Do you know what it takes to find new talent and bring them on board?
We're looking for someone like you!
- Identify, attract, and recruit for qualified candidates through various recruitment channels;
- Actively source and build a network and concrete pipeline of qualified talent for difficult-to-recruit positions;
- Pre-screen candidates and ensure accurate and timely tracking and record-keeping of applicants and candidate recruiting activities, including interviews and candidate assessments. This also includes planning and setting up interviews between our interviewers and the candidates;
- Partner with business leaders and HR team to construct employment offers and extend offers;
- Communicate and follow up with business leaders and candidates, ensuring a positive well-managed experience throughout the entire recruiting process and present Synechron in a professional manner;
- Managing your internal clients;
- Ensure accurate and timely tracking and record-keeping of applicants and candidate recruiting activities, including interviews and candidate assessments;
- Partner with HR colleagues on team initiatives; help ensure a coordinated and well-executed approach to the provision of HR services within the organization.
- Bachelor’s level degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience preferably in consultancy and/or financial industry
- Experience in recruiting for positions across functional areas and levels in a professional environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Dutch and English) with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- The ability to maintain strict confidentiality and adheres to high standard of professional conduct.
- An enthusiastic, result-driven and intrinsic motivated person who is confident to work well in a fast-paced environment with a strong sense of urgency;
- An excellent team player: enjoys working with candidates and sharing knowledge with colleagues;
- Eligible to work in the Netherlands;
- Available for 24-32 hours a week.
- A brand-new office located close to all big financial service firms in Amsterdam;
- Comprehensive training budget, focusing on content knowledge and personal development;
- Excellent working atmosphere: Friday drinks, sport activities, Christmas party & yearly trip abroad with a young, dynamic team;
- 30 days for holiday;
- A flat and approachable organisation;
- Entrepreneurial environment with many opportunities.
Synechron makes personal growth and development a priority. This manifest itself in good, (partly) mandatory training and educational opportunities. All our employees are guided by a designated team leader in their personal growth and development. Performance reviews are being held with all employees at least four times a year. In the past three years, we have been awarded ‘Best Workplace’ in the Netherlands by ‘Great Place to Work’.
Interested in joining us?
For further information, please contact our recruitment department via recruitment-AMS@synechron.com, or apply directly by filling in the form below, with an elaborate motivation and your attached resume. Only complete applications will be taken into consideration.
Please note that we will only take applications into consideration of candidates who are eligible to work in the Netherlands. Besides that, all the job interviews will take place face-to-face at our location in Amsterdam.
Share this job