BUSINESS CONSULTING Content Designer – Sales Charlotte, NC, USA
We are looking for an experienced content designer in the sales domain for our Charlotte office.
- Synthesize and transform technical content into visually engaging, high-level presentations and proposals, consistent with the company standard.
- Create computer-based data-driven and conceptual business graphics.
- Convert whiteboard concepts and hand-drawn diagrams into digital graphics presentations.
- Collaborate with sales leaders and project managers to clarify need, assemble information, review and revise presentations and draft business proposal.
- Effectively manage time to coordinate multiple projects and meet strict deadlines by prioritizing both long-term and urgent requests.
- Continually correspond with various departments throughout the organization to build new content or update existing content.
- Maintain current client relationship data including relationship engagement timelines, active projects, resource spread, and case studies.
- Design and implement an online and classroom training to improve existing business proposal process.
- Identify, suggest and implement process improvements, including, as an example, the identification of an opportunity for improvement in interoffice communication and subsequent implementation of a Pre-Sales request system using available software.
- Familiarity with design tools, including the Adobe suite, Axure, and Sketch.
- Bachelor’s degree in English composition, communications, business, design, or related field.
- Working knowledge of software used by designers and project managers.
/ / SOCIAL
Share this job