Currently we are looking to hire a number of high calibre change professionals on a permanent basis to expand our consulting team in London. Successful applicants will need to have experience in client facing change project delivery roles, and will also need to demonstrate the potential to contribute to the firm internally.
- Consulting on projects for clients in the financial services industry, managing strategic and organisational change
- Analyzing business processes and problems
- Translating targets into practice
- Implementing business models and change
- Delivering (and contributing to) internal projects, including contributions to practices
- Staying abreast of industry developments
Applicants should have an excellent academic record, and a have a demonstrable understanding in the financial services industry gained within a consulting firm or the change function of a financial services firm.
- Excellent client-facing communication skills
- Commercial awareness and relationship management skills with a proven history of dealing with stakeholders internally and externally
- Creativity and innovative thinking
- Tangible analytical skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office
Share this job