TECHNOLOGY Business Analyst with Regulatory Reporting Pune, India
- Work closely with business analysts, users and system developers to define data sources and detailed business rules for P&L, Accounting and Regulatory Reporting systems.
- Work closely with the Onsite Change Management team to define Accounting Schema for various banking products.
- Review and manipulate trade and market data to understand the variety of scenarios that need to be catered for and prepare test packs.
- Understand the system data flows from Front to Back.
- Provide input to test plans and testing strategies.
- Analyze and capture functional and non-functional requirements for Finance and/or Product Control’s long-term (strategic) and short-term projects.
- Strong business knowledge of Regulatory Capital Reporting requirements (Basel III / CoRep / CRD IV)
- Experience of having worked in Credit Risk/Regulatory Reporting department of a tier 1 Investment Bank.
- Must have good experience at least one Asset Classes
- Must Know BRD and FRD
- Aware of SDLC, Who knows Agile could be preferable.
- Have exposure or known to basic SQL
/ / SOCIAL
Share this job