We are looking for talented high performing individuals to join our rapidly growing consulting data analytics team as data engineers to train and work on our leading data analytics entity and network resolution solution, focussed on industry challenges such as AML, KYC, screening, regulatory compliance and fraud. All of our work is within Financial Services, across many of the world’s leading Banks, Capital Market Firms, Wealth Management and Insurance firms.
The role is considered open to graduates as well as those who have between 1 and 3 years’ experience, preferably in Financial Services but not essential.
Work within our Synechron client delivery teams to understand and solve problems concerning AML, KYC, screening, regulatory compliance, fraud, and other areas where data insight can add value.
- Manage, transform and cleanse data
- Write defensive, fault tolerant and efficient code for data processing
- Automate data processing to enable on-going alerts on high risk activity
- Present project results to clients
To be an active member of the data community in building content and promoting knowledge exchange.
To actively participate in one of the many firm CSR initiatives and join some of the many social events throughout the calendar year.
- A degree specialized in Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- Coding experience Python, Scala or similar technologies highly desired
- Coding experience Java or any OO programming language is a plus
- Knowledge on how to model, manipulate, transform data and draw conclusions from it
- An enthusiasm to learn emerging and open source technologies such as Spark, Hadoop, Scala, Elasticsearch
- Strong analytical thinking
Share this job