TECHNOLOGY Abinitio Developer Phoenix, AZ/Charlotte, NC/Minneapolis and MN/NYC, USA
Synechron on behalf of our client, a leading financial corporation, is seeking for Abinitio Developer in financial services space in Phoenix, AZ/Charlotte, NC/Minneapolis and MN/NYC.
- Analyze business requirement, define development scope and develop technical specification documents.
- Code, test, modify, debug, document, and implement Abinitio Graphs utilizing the GDE environment and EME.
- Develop scripts to automate the execution of Abinitio graphs using shell scripts under Unix environment.
- Adhere to IT Control Policies throughout design, development, and testing and incorporate Corporate Architectural Standards into application design specifications.
- Participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications; identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues, and review and provide feedback to the final user documentation.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects coupled with the flexibility to quickly adapt to ever-evolving business needs.
- Help develop test cases and plans to complete the unit testing and support system testing.
- Participate in design reviews/code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications; identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues, and review and provide feedback to the final user documentation.
- Participate in unit testing and integration testing.
- Help develop code migration strategies from one environment to the other.
- Assume ownership and accountability for the assigned deliverables through all phases of the development lifecycle.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field and 5 years of progressive, Programmer Analyst, or related position performing application architecture.
- 5 years of work experience with Abinitio GDE.
/ / SOCIAL
Share this job