This September 23-26, Synechron will be accelerating digital at SIBOS in London! The event will see over 8,000 delegates from around the world, from leading financial services institutions, including: HSBC, UBS, BNP Paribas, Citi, Deutsche Bank and more. The Synechron team will showcase its capabilities and award-winning innovation work through its Financial Innovation Labs (FinLabs), where delegates will be able to touch and feel the latest digital technologies and will leave feeling inspired.
Come on down to our ‘Finlab-on-the-Go’ at Booth L127 and meet the Synechron team. From role-playing the customer journey through a typical digital engagement scenario in order to understand the impact of beacons, virtual reality, to prototyping around new technologies in our Accelerator program, delegates will leave the stand energized and ready to start their digital transformation journeys.
We will be holding live demos from our six accelerator programs along with your chance to win some great prizes!
Our Accelerator Program Overview
- Blockchain – Synechron’s Blockchain Accelerators are working applications that will show you how blockchain can solve real-world applications.
- AI Automation(Neo) – 14 accelerator applications use advanced AI techniques to address complex business challenges like fraud, margin call management and LCR calculations.
- InsurTech - Synechron’s InsurTech Accelerators, designed in our FinLabs, utilize emerging technologies like the Internet of Things (IoT), Mobile, Customer Experience Design and other approaches and help to solve the top challenges facing the insurance industry today.
- RegTech –Synechron’s RegTech Accelerator program brings together deep techno-functional expertise in both Risk and Regulation and uses industry-leading technology approaches to help solve problems across global regulations including Basel III, Fundamental Review of the Trading Book (FRTB), Books and Records requirements, and more.
- AI Data Science 2.0 – Synechron's AI Data Science Accelerators focus on four business problems and apply AI to address them, including visual research, informed investing, credit risk and consumer complaints management.
- Wealth Tech – Our most recently launched accelerator, Synechron's Wealth Tech Accelerators provide solutions for each key stakeholder across the client lifecycle.
While you’re there, speak with our thought leaders for deep insights into the biggest trends reshaping financial services including Digital Business Ecosystems and Data Science and learn more from our free insights reports on these topics.
Our Presentation and Speaker
Learn about the latest trends shifting the financial services industry today including how to drive enterprise-scale digital transformation by embracing digital business ecosystems and related enablers such as open-APIs, the programmable economy, and event-driven IT. Synechron’s Managing Director, Tony Clark will advise on the topic covering use cases such as sustainable finance, ESG and the future of home ownership for the bank! Be sure to come and say hello on September 23, 2019 14:00 till 14:30 - Open Theatre 2 (OT2) and have your phones ready for some great takeaways.
Synechronites assemble! Over the course of the week, be sure to say hello to members of the Global Synechron team.
Our UK Team Members
Our France Team Members
Our The Netherlands Team Members
Click here to know more.
September 23 – 26, 2019
Royal Victoria Dock
1 Western Gateway, Royal Docks
London E16 1XL
Follow our journey at: #SyneSIBOS
News, tweets and good stuff.