Connected Claims USA Summit
Synechron is a proud sponsor of Insurance Nexus – Connected Claims USA Summit in Chicago, IL on June 5th and 6th 2019 which is the world’s largest gathering for claims executives who are striving for efficient, customer-centric claims processing. Connected Claims USA is the only place bringing together 1,000 senior claims executives to set the bar for the future of claims. Discover the strategies to deliver an unforgettable customer experience, no matter the channel or the complexity of the claim.
Synechron will have experts onsite who will showcase our industry-leading work with large and medium-sized commercial insurers, working with them to accelerating digital initiatives across the entire claims ecosystem and digital value chain. This will include demos of Synechron’s industry-leading and award-winning InsurTech Accelerators, which utilize emerging technologies like Artificial Intelligence (AI), the Internet of Things (IoT), Blockchain, Mobile, Customer Experience Design and other approaches to help solve the top challenges facing the insurance industry today including building the future of claims automation and digitization with a key focus on Property & Casualty (P&C) and Specialty Insurance and touching on use cases across home, auto, retail e-commerce and the global supply chain.
At the event, we’ll be giving exclusive demos of Synechron’s InsurTech Accelerators for:
- Robotic Process Automation – which includes Synechron’s Sytorio, a cognitive RPA platform employing AI/OCR/NLP and an IoT framework, as well as three InsurTech RPA Accelerators focused on streamlining claims processing by automating legal claims, automating new business processing, and streamlining driver verification
- Synechron’s InsureBOT “InspectionBOT” – which enhances the claims assessment process by empowering the end-client to conduct his/her own home inspection and to create a self-service chat-enabled platform from which to completely automate the claims filing process including photo capture and GPS timestamping for claims evidencing.
- Insurance Claims Processing (using Blockchain) – which automates claims processing across an ecosystem of participants including the insurer, supply chain, government organizations, and telecommunication companies to automate claims management and reduce fraud across the network of participants.
Additionally, learn more about Synechron’s work in key areas including:
- Claims innovation and how to apply AI and Automation to create frictionless customer experiences, including Synechron’s AI Toolkit for Insurance – Verito
- Industry-leading partnerships and integration support Synechron can provide with leading packaged products and innovation partners
- Insurance claims fraud and where AI can be applied to enhance entity resolution and improve network analytics
- Development best practices across Agile, DevOps, and Cloud as well as how to tap into IoT data sources to optimize supply chain analytics
- Synechron’s award-winning work to create an Automotive Ecosystem for car owners including key value-added insurance services
Come by to see us at booth #507, where we will show how Synechron has been leading the industry when it comes to creating the future of claims.
Click here to know more.
June 5-6, 2019
Marriott Marquis Chicago
2121 South Prairie Avenue
News, tweets and good stuff.