Insurance KPO/BPO Services
Extending our extensive Insurance domain experience beyond just IT solutions, we also offer clients a gamut of data processing services ranging from Document Filing and Illustrations Processing to the actual Insurance Claims processing function. We provide our high-end, business-centric services to Insurance majors from various lines of business.
Some of the key functions covered under our BPO/KPO Practice for the Insurance domain include:
- Document Filing / Indexing, Data Processing and Running various Insurance Reports
- Illustration Processing
- New Business/Renewals of Policies
- Claims Processing
BI Reporting/HR Process Outsourcing
Business Intelligence Reporting
Synechron's Business Intelligence Reporting Domain Practices aim at delivering high-value, high-visibility, structured reports to clients on various mission-critical quality metrics that might provide important insights into the functioning of the day-to-day business activities.
These detailed reports which are published on a periodic basis (daily/weekly/fortnightly/monthly) enable key decision makers to make informed and educated business decisions. Our BI teams work in close coordination with client IT teams to identify the required metrics and then deliver highly customized results, varying in terms of complexity based on the target audience and business needs.
Some of the services offered under BI Reporting include:
- Developing custom built Reporting Templates
- Service Quality Metrics that combine the performance and availability metrics into single consolidated charts/reports providing a complete view of services provided as per client needs
- Preparing Daily Scorecards for various departments
- Automation of Reports via Excel VBA Macros, SQL Queries, Crystal Reports, Web Intelligence Reports etc.
- Collating data and creating custom reports on application & server uptime/downtime
- Maintaining weekly QC reports to ensure 100% accuracy in the reports
For more information on Synechron's Business Intelligence Reporting functions, please have a look at our case study for a leading Specialty Insurance Provider.
Human Resource Process Outsourcing
With dynamic business and geographical diversification, handling the Human Resource functions can prove to be a highly challenging and time-consuming process for internal HR teams. Synechron HR Processing operations can significantly reduce this burden by providing a range of services encompassing all key functions such as:
- Processing Personal Data Changes i.e. Name, Address, Marital Status, Emergency Contact Information, etc.
- Processing Pay Adjustments, Merit Increase, Promotions and Demotions
- Processing General Data Changes i.e. Location Transfers, Department Changes, Job Title Changes, Shift Changes, Supervisor Changes, etc.
- Processing Terminations, Leave of Absence and Return from Leave
- Updating existing Incentive Plans and enrolling new Incentive Plans
- Processing New Hire forms on the ABRA Suite
- Processing New Hire requests to generate a new Employee record
- Processing Rehire requests if the Employee was eligible for Rehire
- Generating the Employee Ids for New Hires and forwarding the same to the Recruiters/HR Business Consultants for the Orientation program
- Enrolling the New Hires for the eligible Incentive Plans, if any
- Processing the Referral Bonus information for the referral source
- ABRA Export
- Exporting the employee records from the ABRA Suite to the Payroll
- Updating Employees' Benefits data
- Optimizing the database
- Reforming indexes and performing backup
- Generating the Export CSV files for various Pay Companies
- Sending out the ABRA Availability Notification communication to the ABRA Users Group
For more information on Synechron's HR Process Outsourcing operations, please have a look at our case study for a leading Specialty Insurance Provider.
Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) Domain- Services:
- Loan Boarding
- Conditions Processing
- Title Review Services
- Rate Locking Services
- Compliance Services
- Verification Services
- Document Mapping Services
- Loan Servicing Systems
- Quality Control & Post Close Audit Services
Synechron's range of KPO services enable wholesale and retail lenders, mortgage brokerage companies and third party service providers to leverage its unique combination of domain-specific technology and business process expertise. This ensures the seamless, real-time optimization of the entire loan origination, sourcing, processing, secondary marketing, quality control and servicing cycles, and dramatically increases loan-processing efficiency, significantly improves quality and measurably reduces costs.
Synechron delivers its KPO services through a unique Strategic Development Center (SDC) model in which it leverages its offshore presence and global onsite/offshore delivery capabilities to function as a seamless "extended arm" of its clients. Clients' technology and processes are strategically and operationally replicated in the SDC, which has state-of-the-art technology infrastructure and a dedicated, professionally managed full-time resource team, all operated by Synechron.