globally, business process management (BPM) has gained prominence as a key management discipline.
As organizations race towards the strategic goal of business transformation, it enables them to achieve competitive advantages, operational flexibility, faster time to market and increased ROI on their process improvement initiatives.
Synechron’s BPM practice enables businesses to successfully align operations with organizational goals and objectives as well as adapt to the increasing complexities and uncertainties of the global marketplace. We help overcome functional silos and roadblocks, enabling business managers to improve services offered to stakeholder, customers, and process owners.
Leveraging its expertise in delivering high-end technology solutions and services to clients, Synechron focuses on improving customer experiences via business abstraction and process optimization. We have developed multiple industry frameworks that empower clients to achieve improved business value from integration investments and help them realize the benefits of greater scalability, increased flexibility, and reduced total cost of ownership. We have collaborated extensively with product vendors to develop solutions in banking, insurance, and other industry verticals.
BPM Service Offerings
Synechron’s BPM consulting services involve a comprehensive evaluation of end-customers, existing systems, process and enterprise-wide improvement initiatives, and the primary goals and objectives of BPM initiatives. We are focused on enabling robust, KPI-based process improvements that ensure uniform customer experience across the integrated enterprise. Our BPM consulting offerings include BPM strategy and roadmap, product evaluation, process simulation, modeling, & re-engineering, and process upgrades and enhancements.
Our BPM technology services enable you to achieve optimal results from your BPM initiatives. Our dedicated technology team works on analyzing processes, understanding BPM strategy and roadmap, and enabling extensive collaboration with key organizational stakeholders to identify and implement the best fit for your specific line of business. Our BPM technology services include BPM implementation, production support & maintenance, software quality assurance, legacy system rewrite, and upgrade and migration.
Synechron’s BPM Practice
Synechron offers a complete suite of integrated project development activities including:
- High end consulting services leveraging our BPM Center of Excellence (CoE)
- Providing custom analysis of current state and providing future state recommendation
- Architectural assessment and recommendation for PRPC based applications
- Full life-cycle project development and execution using Pega methodology
- Framework assessment and implementation
- Upgrades and migration from older to newer versions of PRPC
- Deployment, Configuration, Performance tuning and capacity planning of PRPC applications
- Quality Assurance services specifically tailored for PRPC projects
- Post production application support and maintenance
BPM Fact Sheet and Differentiators
- Over 10 years of BPM experience from point engagements to large, complex BPM implementations
- Established BPM Practice – 150+ Practitioners
- Focus on Clients in BFSI – Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, Digital Media and others
- Dedicated BPM Center of Excellence (CoE) to help clients simulate the upgrade, migration and complex technology integrations without significant investments
- Synechron's BPM CoE developed accelerators, tools, processes and methodologies
- Strong Consultative Skills
- BPM and SOA experience across all architecture layers – Process, Business Services and Infrastructure Services
- In-house training capabilities with fast track ramp-up programs
- Silver level Partnership with Pegasystems
Click here to learn more about Synechron's BPM Domain Practice